Friday, February 24, 2012

Trend : Ice cream colors


gorgeous powder pinks and ice cream colours have emerged as a key trend for  this spring.  Easy to wear and not too offensive this colour palate can see you straight through to the end of summer.  Yellow is the hottest on the charts( at least for me :D ), so if you want something to brighten up your day go bright and bold with this glorious sunshine colour.

You can pair this feminine colour with a menswear inspired trouser to balance its ultra femme fatale look in a way that will turn heads . Switch it up for spring by swapping out your statement necklace for heavy bangles and some drool worthy earrings, the right pair can add the perfect touch to your outfit. Pull your hair up into a pulled back knot at the crown of your head and keep your make-up natural and fresh. Color yourself pretty by incorporating rich sorbets and petal pastels in the palate of your outfit to truly be the envy of all your fellow fashionistas. smearing on a peachy pink lipstick and some black cat eye-liner, giving an effortlessly chic image. Ice cream Colours are a must have for your Spring 2012 wardrobe.




My inspirational outfit of the day :
I just had to add a bold colour to pump up the outfit a bit  .. Your gonna see this ZARA studded ankle boot allot in my outfits (I bought it& I seriously don't know how & where I am going to wear it so i'm trying to force myself to fall in love with it.)



Feather and Crystal bead bib necklace by Sharouk at Net-a-Porter.Boot: Zara. Pants:Zara . White Overlap top: I don't know where i bought it from . Clutch: PRADA (Jimmy Choo Tote it's just a bigger alternative)




No comments:

Post a Comment