Saturday, March 3, 2012

THE MUSE : MONICA BELLUCCI :A REFINED BEAUTY




"I feel fine and comfortable with myself, but not because I'm beautiful. I know many beautiful people and their lives are just so terrible. They feel so uncomfortable with themselves. Being comfortable is not about what you look like, but how you feel. I'm a lucky person because I've been loved a lot. I have a great family."
Monica Bellucci

Since I've watched "Malena"  the movie, Monica Bellucci has become my ultimate beauty muse..
I admire everything that she stands for.  For me Monica Bellucci is quite possibly the eighth wonder of the world !!
But, what seems to be the most beautiful about her is that Monica not only an attractive “shell” but very deep content.
It must be some kind of a beauty gene that can describe her sexy body, brown hair and eyes, dark skin and Monica Bellucci's perfectly structured face. With her extraordinary confidence , she has become my ultimate beauty icon.


Monica concept of beauty:
She says that "beauty has no laws." (hands down I cannot agree more!!)  Definitely this attitude is reflected in her style. She is not a pencil thin woman who appears not to eat( like many toothpick anorexia  ppl nowadays !!!??!!) . She is curvy & she embrace it perfectly. A person must accept himself & define his/her own sense of beauty,  try not to let your beauty define you.  As Bellucci once said "I feel fine and comfortable with myself, but not because I'm beautiful."


Monica's attitude
  •  She has been quoted, saying that beauty is meaningless unless it is "inhabited." This is perhaps the reason why she is so stunningly beautiful !!! Her beauty has such an internal depth. She speaks at least three languages fluently, reads a lot  & understands the art of silent communication (a rare gift indeed!!! i wish if more ppl can inhabit this gift).
  • Practice a little of self love. Looking at yourself without criticism is an art. Confidence and the projection of that internal peace is what others find beautiful and sexy. As Monica mentioned before “Being comfortable is not about what you look like, but how you feel."

I should mention that Monica Bellucci’s beauty isn’t plastic surgeons’ or magic Photoshop work Monica Bellucci's beauty is a miracle!!!

To get Monica's make up check the below Video

  • When she was a kid, Monica wanted to become a doctor.
  • Monica Bellucci began modeling at age 13 
  • Monica is 5'10½" 1.78 m tall.
  • Monica wears a size 10 shoe.
  • Monica's measurements are 35C-24-35.
  • Monica Bellucci intended to be a lawyer. In order to pay for tuition at university.
  • Monica has said in an interview that Sophia Loren and Claudia Cardinale have inspires her ( Finally we have something in common).
  • Monica likes to wear black silk clothes most of the time.She also likes to wear white gold
  • Monica is the voice of Kaileena in the video game Prince of Persia.
  • She is fluent in Italian, English, French and Spanish.
  • Doesn’t always live with her husband Vincent Cassel, for avoiding routine the two live in separate apartments in the same home in Belleville, Paris.
  • Has a wax statue in the Grevin Museum in Paris

1 comment:

  1. Monica belluci is very fair in skintone! she is gorgeous! she has dark hair and eyes and light skin..not dark skin! her light skintone contrasts wit her hair

    ReplyDelete