Wednesday, April 4, 2012

LOOK OF THE DAY: Jreesh day

Back to scarf print ..As many of you knows by now scarf prints are so hapenning this spring, and for those who have spent big amount of cash on one of these pieces, I'm gladly announcing that they will still be on trend for fall as well yepeeee  :) These pants are practical, comfortable and chic...


My good friend Emmy invited us for dinner..the main course was Jreesh (It is a delicious dish ,which is popular here in Saudi Arabia & it is my new crush nowdays) & Wrg Enab (It is Stuffed grape leaves My all time favorite dish...although that wrg enab is just an
appetizer but I consider it a full meal since it has rice in it  :D ).. this is considered to be a huge celebration for me since 2 of my ultamate  favorite dishes are on one table .. I was so exited & I didn't eat for the whole day , I was  just counting the minutes all day for this dinner & then something happened & ruind the whole deal but I insested that I will go to the dinner then I will come back & Weep , but never to miss the Jreesh dinner.. I knew that I will eat till I drop so what is better than wearing the most comfortable new trouser, I won't need to un button anything or  even try to pull my stomach inside after I finish.. For sure It was the wisest decision I  took on that  day.. 


صديقتي الصدوقة ايمي عزمتنا عندها على جريش و ورق عنب.. طبعن انا فرحتي العارمة كانت لا توصف ولا تقدر بثمن يا لسعادتي  جريش و ورق عنب حتة وحدة ... و زي كل عزيمة  بهذا الحجم  المليئة بما لذ و طاب (على الاقل بانسبة لي ) احاول اني ما  اكل طول اليوم ابد مو رجيم لا سمح الله بس عشان استلذ و استشعر روحانيات الجريش و الورق عنب.... ما علينا طبعن منغصات الحياة و سارقي الفرحة يا كثرهم .... فجأة جاني خبر ثقيل على القلب و قلب مزااااااجييي فترددت شوي اني اروح بس طبعن تداركت الموقف بسرعة و لله الحمد و عدت الى صوابي كييييف قلبي يعطيني اني اضيع جريش ايمي و قلت لنفسي يا ميمي يا حبيبتي لاحقة على الزعل روحي اتونسي و غيري جو و بعدين عودي ادراجك و اتبكبكي على الوسادة الخالية زي ما تحبين .... المهم ما صدأتش خبر بعد ما طيبت خاطر نفسي بنفسي .. و غالبا في المناسبات المماثلة و التي يتخللها عملية اكل مستمر و بدون توقف دايم اضطر اني افتح ازراري  أو اني اجلس طول ما بعد فترة الاكل شافطة نفسي و طبعن اكون مكتومة  بطريقة لا توصف. .. فقلت ما بدها يا ميمي اوسع و اريح شي قدامك رح تلبسيه... و بالفعل كان احسن قرار اتخذ و نفذ في هذاك اليوم 










No comments:

Post a Comment