Monday, April 16, 2012

WRAP IT UP

LOVE TURBANS!! I started wearing them a while ago and a lot of my friends started making fun of me and disliked it... But as usual I do what makes me feel comfortable & happy so I continued wearing them!! I believe this trend first emerged in the 1920s-30s (think greta garbo & hedy lamarr), when there was a fascination with the luxuriousness of the east...The thing I like about this look is that there is something for everyone depending how you style them...Perfect for the beach , great sun protection for the head, the best idea for bad hair days (especially for people with bangs like myself it is great for keeping my bangs pushed back a little bit) ... Whether worn turban-style or any other style this trend make a beautiful difference in any outfit ..


السنة الماضية و تحديدا رمضان اللي راح كنت البس "عصبة الراس "كل يووووم كنت و مازلت من اشد المعجبين ب المسلسلات البدوية و كنت مصدقة نفسي و داخلة جو مع مسلسل "توق" فكنت زي فرض الصلاة كنا احد جابرني ما اتفرج الحلقة اللا و انا مربطة راسي .. ايش السبب مافي اي سبب اللا اني على بالي اني بطلة في المسلسل .. المهم هذا التريند مرة مفيد في الصيف و خصوصن عالبحر و احسن حل للناس اللي عندهم غرة مثلي و فجاة تقرر الغرة التمرد و توقف زي الرف فما عليكي اللا انك تربطيها و لا تشيلي هم   



لو حبيبي حبيبي

من سألني حبيبي عن حبيبي لمحت
في عيونه شمات و في عيونه فضول

اكتم الهم لا افضح لوعتي لو شرحت
من غدر به حبيبه يا ترى وش يقول

يا عذولي جرحني صاحبي و انجرحت
و لو حبيبي حبيبي ، ما جرحني عذول

The best poem I ever heard so short and straight forward.. For you who don't understand Arabic this is my translation of it..


"Whoever ask me about my beloved one,
I glimpse curiosity & sarcasm in his eyes.
I try to hide my melancholy,
If I started talking I will expose
The deep passion still in my heart .
 Whoever was betrayed,  
 has nothing to say.
 Don’t  blame me that I was deceived.
 If my true love betrayed me,
 what to expect from haters ?"

No comments:

Post a Comment